Sunday, April 11, 2010

My submission for the Pink/Green/Black challenge at MPS

Here's my submission for the My Pink Stamper's Pink/Green/Black challenge. Fan was made with the Pagoda Cricut cartridge. The pink dot is a jewel brad. The fan was adhered with pop-dots, not that you can tell. It looks much cuter in real life.



Here's the link to the challenge:

4 comments:

  1. So Pretty! I have that cart but haven't tried that cut yet. Now I wanna! :) Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment! Its the first cut I made with this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice card, I am glad you entered the challenge, It was so much fun. Pagoda...i used it once and i keep forgetting how many pretty projects i have seen using this cart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment.

    This was the 1st challenge I've ever tried - I hope there are more...it'll allow me to have a stash of cards ready!

    ReplyDelete