Thursday, December 2, 2010

Imagine in its home

 My new toy, the Cricut Imagine, has been here since early November 5 and I have yet to show you what it looks like - that darn cold/sinus infection slowed me down alot!



Anyway, here's what the box looked like when it arrived and just before I opened it.  It was quite a big box...there was no way I would be able to carry this upstairs! This box is now being used by PJ as something to sit in and often is used as an elevator. When I opened this outer packaging, there was the beautiful picture on the box of my new toy.o get the box out so I could get to the machine!







I had a tough time getting to the machine, but I managed.  I wasn't able to get it upstairs until GJA got home.

It takes up alot more space than the other machine, but thankfully it fits on the table I have...phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment