Yet another post about breaking toes - unbelievable. This time its a pinkie toe. I decided it would be a fantastic idea to try to separate my pinkie toe from the rest of the toes by ramming it around a heavy box. I've been limping around ever since it happened at about 7 am this morning and only looked at it now (2:30 pm) and its really purple - no wonder why it hurts.
I guess I've never been a fan of toes since I always seem to be banging them into things and then hobbling around with purple toes for weeks and weeks.
How do you like my sandal tan lines? hee hee
Edited to show the color I was greeted with this morning - good times!


Oh, my goodness, I am so sorry for your injury! I hope it heals quickly!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
I'm sure it will - thanks!
ReplyDelete