Thursday, October 20, 2011

1st mini book

So, awhile back, there was a sale on the Cinch, and I buckled and bought one.  I managed to make my 1st book and its for my god daughter.  Here's the finished product (although, I may add some flowers to the front).  Now its just waiting for her to plop in some photos and words..

Font is Mickey
Moose from Campin Critters, word box from Elegant Edges
Title - Quarter Note; heart - CTMH Art Philosophy
font = Storybook; family = gypsy wanderings; heart = lacy labels
"School is"=Batman font; "cool" = Boys will be Boys
Title = elegant cakes; cake = Doodlecharms
Title = Beyond Birthdays
Title = Storybook; Butterfly = MS elegant Cake; Dragonfly = Paisley
Title - Christmas(Noel); Elf = Jolly Holidays
Title = gypsy font; moose = Campin Critters
The book base is from Elegant Edges.  These are a pain - trying to get the cut paper to line-up with the book base is a PAIN!  Other than designing it, that was the most time consuming part of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment