Brian Baldwin
July 1, 1964 - April 2, 2009You are often thought of and missed by your friends and colleagues. Your humour, sarcasm, honesty, brilliance and passion are remembered often and still bring a smile to many. We share stories about you with people who never had the chance to meet you and they laugh with us.
You live on in our hearts, our memories and our lives. We miss you dearly, Brian.
Lovingly remembered by all your friends.
Published in The Saskatoon Star Phoenix on April 2, 2012
I can barely believe that its been 3 years since Brian died. I've been getting irritable the last few days and when I realized it was April yesterday, I knew why.....because this anniversary was looming. GJA wants to go to Saskatoon this summer for some camp reunion and thinks we should all go...well, I haven't been there since Brian's Celebration of Life and the only reason that I'd have ever wanted to go in the past was to see Brian, so since he's not there...I truly don't want to go.
It hasn't been the happiest of years and I really could have used a good laugh/snicker or 2 with Brian. Come to think of it, other than the silly things that PJ does, I don't laugh very much at all - hmmm - that makes me wonder. Gee, I thought I was happier than that, I guess not.
I MISS YOU BRIAN.
See more posts about Brian HERE
Dee I am sorry for your loss. He seemed like an amazing man and his writings are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words. He could be a S.O.B. but he certainly had a gift for writing.
ReplyDeletehugs to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, it sucks. He was bipolar and I pray that PJ doesn't get that along with his other issues.
ReplyDelete