PJ rarely stood in his crib and never tried to take his PJs off - During his nap I could hear him singing away, so I went in to get him out and there he was standing there like this. I couldn't resist making a little guy to look like him.
So get ready for it - I used my imagine WITH CCR!
The background papers are all from my Imagine More Cartridge. The little guy is from paper doll and I believe the crib is too. I think the lettering is from Billionaire - but its hard to know because when I opened up the CCR file, the stupid CCR program loaded up a blank page (rather than everything that was saved on there) and because its stupidly setup to auto-save, I've LOST this file...GRRR!
Yet another reason why I ABHOR CCR!
So, I may have used CCR for this, but I still hate it! It is so frustrating to work with and now that its poofed 1 of my files, I'm really annoyed.
Anyhow, thanks for looking.
Oh no! Sorry for the trouble with CCR! I've thought it difficult and have not bothered to learn how to use it. Now I might not bother!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute LO! Your little guy is so cute!
Thanks for you kind comments.
ReplyDeleteSome people can use CCR with no problems...I am not one of those people. I've tried, but its too cumbersome for me (and I don't like to do my cricut-ing tethered to a computer).
I love this layout! Your little man is so adorable in these pictures. I like that you were able to use the Imagine and CCR, the papers and cuts are perfect together. I am still afraid to try that. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments - I totally know what you mean about CCR and the imagine - give it a go!
ReplyDelete