HA HA HA - this is going to be a S.M.A.L.L post - I don't have ANY chipboard!
The original post about this step is HERE.
She talks about whether you keep them in the form that you buy them in or pop them out of their holder and store based on image or manufacturer. I just don't "get" organizing anything by manufacturer...probably because I just buy what I like and that goes together, regardless of the "manufacturer". I know the minute I change and actually care about this, the manufacturer that I like will go out of business and I'll be pi$$ed off.
I think its obvious that chipboard alphabets need to be on their own/together...and I guess people have full sheets of chipboard too (which, I must confess, I had some, but I used it and they are gone...I couldn't cut them properly on my expression and I just don't have the patience or desire to figure it out)....she suggests to store them like paper...which makes sense to me (not that anyone cares what I think about this, since I don't "have" chipboard).
Her post is really long about this...so please go look there if you want more info about "methods" of storage.
No comments:
Post a Comment