This is a new step from last year since I didn't notice it as a separate item in the original girl's posting of organizational steps.
I have no idea how they should be stored...flat...standing up...what? I have mine flat but it does make it difficult to look at the one on the bottom...so I really don't look at them at all. They are also different color albums...although the colors kind of make sense - green is pre-baby, light blue is a holiday album, yellow is baby's 1st year albums...you get the idea.
I'd love for them to all be the same with labels on the spines and standing up...like books...but that would take too much work and I don't have the space to have them standing up and displayed and able to be looked at. All that work and effort and no one can flip through them.
No comments:
Post a Comment