Saturday, June 28, 2014

Scrapbook Layouts - 2006-2007 baby photos

These are all done prior to having a cricut (like 5 or 6 years ago) and show changes in PJ from birth to 1 yr old.  They are all basic...I purposely chose to make these all the same so it emphasized the changes.



















































4 comments:

  1. well done getting all that scrappin done! I really love how you kept it simple and making it all about the pictures. Serious envy going on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I got all these done several years ago (like 5 yr ago)....they were all posted on twopeasinabucket and I needed to download them since I didn't have a copy of them and I'm too lazy to copy them all again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the old photos! especially enjoyed seeing Patrick growing with his bear! What a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, for commenting, Ann! We were going to plop him in one of his father's shirts on his birthday and watch him grow each year...but he wouldn't cooperate (nor could we find a suitable shirt) so that idea poofed.

    ReplyDelete