Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Scrapbook Layout - 2010 School

First day of 4 yr old Preschool - he was pretty excited this time because it was his 2nd year going to school.  Same school, same teacher - fun!

I used Artbooking for most of this page - for the ruler (I welded the 2 pieces together), apple and heading.  The 'preschool' banner was from the digital K-12 set.

Not sure why, but this is one of my favourite layouts




2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute layout and I can see why it's one of your favorites. I like to compare the back to school layouts of my granddaughter and I'm just amazed by how much these kids change year over year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Francine. I like to look back too...this current year, not impressed to go back and didn't want photos...but in the photos above, he was Mr. happy pants going back.

    ReplyDelete