Sunday, April 3, 2016

7 years - wow

Its been 7 years since Brian died and this year, at a CA class, I sat beside a fellow that reminded me SO much of Brian.  The 1st person, in 7 years, that I have found that is like him.

He had smart-ass comments to make, giggled almost uncontrollably, at someone's comment....so totally Brian.  There were a couple of times he was giggling so much that he had to pass me a note to tell me what he was laughing about.  It only woujld have 1 word on it, but I knew instantly what he was laughing about and he could barely even look at the note without giggling.

I left that class with a big smile on my face, that I couldn't get rid of because we had such a good day of giggles (remember, this was an Accounting class), and also because it brought back all the lovely giggles that Brian and I shared over the years.

Hope you and Bob are having some giggles and beer up in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment