Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Organize House - WEEK 1: Con't....Counter-tops & Sink

So...I'm trying to think of what to do with GJA's nest of breakfast stuff and thought of a couple ideas I want to ponder:

These are from BB&B


SALT 2-Tier Corner Shelf in WhiteMesa 2-Tier Rectangular Iron Basket with Chalkboard Panel  in Antique Black
 Stainless Steel Two-Tier Turntable



 If I can't find a cupboard that is too his liking, then the storage solution must look nice on the counter top.  Not sure that these fit the requirement....time will tell.  Must think of somewhere else I can find something

Another thing I need help with is recycling (papers, cardboard, plastics, tins etc)  Currently, we just keep bags of them and move them into a blue bag on recycle day....which leaves a lot of clutter in the kitchen that drives me nutso.  What do others do with recycling stuff?

Also...I have a roll of paper towel out on the counter and it needs to either be on a stand OR hidden somewhere...here are some BB&B ideas
Umbra® Beleaf Paper Towel HolderSpectrum™ Over the Cabinet-Door Paper Towel Holder in Brushed Nickel









No comments:

Post a Comment