Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good times are over

Seems like the easy time of preschool is over!

PJ must have decided that 2 days was enough...by the 3rd day, he started whimpering in the car on the way to school. He was good in the boot room waiting to go with the teacher. When she came to get him, the other kid she was taking at the same time was daudling so PJ was looking around...saw that I wasn't standing beside him anymore and started pointed at me and crying...great.

The 4th day, he started whimpering in the car again....and was good until the teacher was taking him in. This time, he was the only kid in the boot room (normally, there is alot of action in there, so he's distracted by the noise) and started trying to pull away from the teacher and pointing and crying out for GJA to get him and was crying quite a bit. Apparently he was upset and crying for around 1 hr...poor baby.

I guess his tolerance for going to the class was only 2 days long...I sure hope he gets over this quickly...mornings are hard enough to get him to eat his breakfast...I don't need him fighting me from getting in or out of the car.

Good times are in store for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment