My rose bushes were just loaded this year...not sure why. They also didn't have the spider-mites that normally eat all the leaves..also, not sure why. I spent alot of time digging out weeds at the begining of the season (mainly so I could find the hoses that water them automatically while the grass is being watered.




This is a hostas - surrounded by the new rocks we purchased in August - looks so much better without the weeds and moss. THANKS to Mom & Dad for digging out the moss!
I love hostas. I think the leaves are so pretty. I need to plant some!
ReplyDeleteI love them too...they need a dark place. I don't know if you noticed my mother's when you where there...they are 5x the size of mine - big huge leaves on them.
ReplyDeleteYour roses are beautiful! I miss having hostas. I don't think I've seen any growing in Brisbane.
ReplyDeleteThanks - not sure why they were so nice this year...to think I just about pulled them out!
ReplyDeleteProbably too hot and sunny down there for hostas.