I broke down & pulled out my ipod of Christmas music - all 1,064 songs - 55ish hours of Christmas music & started listening to it. Aren't you jealous?
I looked at the last time I listened to the tunes (since the ipod nicely keeps track of it for you) & I'm actually LATE in starting listening to the songs. I started on September 12...and its October 1...what a slacker I am. Back then, I was uploading all my CD's, so I started earlier ... not sure why I'm listening to them already now.
I used to wait until it was actually snowing. There was frost on the ground this morning and I pulled out my fleece turtleneck (why I don't have more of these, I'll never know...they are oh-so warm!) so maybe that's why....or maybe my bones are feeling like the snow is just around the corner. I hope not, I hope it waits until after Halloween.
I have started making my 2009 Christmas cards too - maybe that's why I'm all in the mood to listen to Christmas music. OR...maybe its because there's only 85 days until Dec 25.
Have a holly jolly Christmas is what I'm listening too right now
No comments:
Post a Comment