Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dare I believe that they are here?

Back on October 16, my glasses broke when we were at WEM. I picked out new ones on Oct 17 and ordered them (after I got a new prescription) on Oct 20. They were to be ready in 2 weeks and they have finally arrived - after almost 5 weeks (since its Nov 22 today)!

Wherever they were coming from, sent something completely wrong (not that I knew, that's what we were told when they left the message) so I hope they are right. I'm sure I'm doing crazy things to my eyes by still wearing these glasses that are not only the wrong prescription, but they aren't fitting on my face properly (really tilted). When I take them off, I'm dizzy for a few seconds...so that can't be good for my eyes.

Wish me luck tomorrow when I go and get them....1 day short of 5 weeks from being ordered.

Also see They lasted since summer post


No comments:

Post a Comment