Sunday, February 7, 2010

New hair-do

Since I started cutting my hair, I've always had a bob. Its normally a longer bob, but this week, I got it shorter in the back. When the hair stylist was done, it reminded me of Barbara Feldon - aka agent 99 (but without the bangs). Its kind of a 1960's feel - or maybe like Victoria Beckham's hair.


Of course, when I style it, its not nearly as nice as either of these lady's hairstyles...but here it goes.

It looked WAY better yesterday after it was cut...these photos were done the next morning...so not as nice...oh well, I like the back of it, so that's good enough for me. OH...and here's a photo with me and my new glasses...not sure if I got one posted yet or not.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Very cute, even the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I guess I'm going to have to go get it cut more often to keep it maintained.

    ReplyDelete