So, I've decided on a "Wiggles" theme this year because he's decided that he loves to watch the TV show every day at 1:30. There isn't alot of stuff to get for this theme in town (there used to be, but not alot any more). I found alot on eBay and on their website (even scrapbook paper, which I AM going to purchase)...but I haven't progressed far enough to purchase anything.
Anyhow, I've been looking around the Internet to see if there's a file I could use to cut out some of the characters on my Cricut. A very nice lady made some files for me to be used on a software packaged called SCAL (sure cuts a lot)...which I have, but I haven't tried and the files are complicated (just because I don't know what I'm doing). SO...I looked at some of the stuff I had and found a cute dinosaur that looks alot like Dorothy the Dinosaur. All I had to do was find a hat and add some dots so that she's green with yellow spots.
See...isn't she cute?! I just cut her out this afternoon and had to share! I just need something for the eyes and its pretty good (for home made). The hat and dinosaur are from the Paper Doll Dress-up Cricut cartridge & the circles are from the George Cricut cartridge. I cut the dinosaur without dots on yellow, then again in green WITH the dots. and glued them together. I did it all on my gypsy so I could have more than 1 dinosaur per piece of paper.
Anyhow, I've been looking around the Internet to see if there's a file I could use to cut out some of the characters on my Cricut. A very nice lady made some files for me to be used on a software packaged called SCAL (sure cuts a lot)...which I have, but I haven't tried and the files are complicated (just because I don't know what I'm doing). SO...I looked at some of the stuff I had and found a cute dinosaur that looks alot like Dorothy the Dinosaur. All I had to do was find a hat and add some dots so that she's green with yellow spots.
See...isn't she cute?! I just cut her out this afternoon and had to share! I just need something for the eyes and its pretty good (for home made). The hat and dinosaur are from the Paper Doll Dress-up Cricut cartridge & the circles are from the George Cricut cartridge. I cut the dinosaur without dots on yellow, then again in green WITH the dots. and glued them together. I did it all on my gypsy so I could have more than 1 dinosaur per piece of paper.


No comments:
Post a Comment