Friday, May 28, 2010

It's here!

I picked it up on Thursday and it was in a huge box. Only had to pay $12 for gst stuff, but that's what I was expecting.

I plugged it in to fill the battery, updated it off the computer and linked all my cartridges and then played a bit with it yesterday. Today, they changed the software...which everyone is really excited about....since I'm not used to it yet, its no big deal...except that I had to update it again today.

I haven't tried to cut anything out with it, but since everything else works, I'm going to assume this does too. It will take a bit of time to get used to though...but I think its going to be great.

OH...and Canada Post called me! The supervisor for my letter carrier called to say that he contacted said carrier and re-reminded him that he has to attempt to deliver a package to the door...not just to put all the slips in the super boxes. I was impressed at how quickly I heard something...I wasn't expecting to hear anything...1st time I've complained about something and I got some action...hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new toy!! That's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing with it off and on...but I haven't cut with it yet...soon though.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete