Today would also have been my cousin Brian's 46th birthday. He thought it was funny that the whole country had a big party and fireworks for his big day...ha ha...he was being sarcastic. It would also have been Princess Diana's 49th birthday today.
I've been thinking alot about Brian in the last week. I know that when my brother was in town for father's day weekend, he had a vivid dream with Brian in it and during the dream, while he's talking to Brian, he realizes that he died and as my brother reaches over to give him a huge hug, he vanishes in his arms....yikes....I wouldn't have been able to sleep after that.
We miss you Brian
I'm sorry about the loss of your cousin. Memories are wonderful, but never the same either...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the link to the other Canada Day Blog Hop with me on the Cricut MB. I appreciate it!
Happy Canada Day!
Thanks for stopping by! No problem about posting the link to the other blog hop - they were both fun!
ReplyDelete