Monday, July 12, 2010

Play date

On Wednesday, I'm having a bunch of the mom's from our mom group over for a potluck-lunch play date to visit with one of the moms that moved away a few years ago & is in town for a vacation.

The forecast is for sun on Wednesday...but its supposed to rain for the next 2 days. I really hope we don't get alot of rain because we need the kids to be in the backyard on the play set...since there will be 7 (4-ish yr olds), 2 (3-ish yr olds), 2 (2-ish yr olds) & 2 infants...and there maybe more. Count them folks...that's 11 mobile kids...they need to go outside.

The good thing is that maybe I'll be able to visit with the moms because PJ won't be able to escape from the house or the backyard. When we go anywhere else, I spend the entire time keeping PJ from leaving whatever building/place we are. Buildings are better than outdoors though...there would only be a few exits...out in a park...he can run in any direction at any time...it takes at least 2 people to contain him in a park.


No comments:

Post a Comment