Friday, October 22, 2010

Scrapbook Layout - 2008 Crop Chat & Create - Cricut Circle Blog - Monthly Challenge #1 - October 2010

On the Circle blog, they have a monthly challenge, which is:


OCTOBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE: CELEBRATING CREATIVITY
The theme for this month’s challenge is all about celebrating the reasons why you love to create! Please create a scrapbook page or home decor project CELEBRATING CREATIVITY. Project must be newly created for this challenge and should include atleast 2 cuts to qualify. You must also:
  • Use the Shadow Feature
  • Use Patterned Paper (purchased, printed, or created with stamps, etc.)
  • Use Embellishments to Enhance One of the Cuts (pearls, buttons, gems, glitter, etc.)
___________________

Here is my submission - a 2 page spread showing my friends & I scrapbooking in December 2008 (and January 2009). I have several cuts (words, with shadow) and flowers. The background paper is patterned. I have glitter on the flowers.





Page 2


2 comments:

  1. I really like your layout Scrapperdee ... looks like a familiar scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karin - thanks for stopping by. A scene I'd like to repeat more often.

    ReplyDelete