Saturday, May 5, 2012

2012 National Scrapbooking Day

Here it is...national scrapbooking day...and I'm not scrapbooking...crappola!  I think that I was only able to participate in it ONE year (back in 2007) - it was the day that I saw a cricut working for the 1st time and got to flip through some handbooks.  Someone at the crop said - I think they are on sale at Michael's this weekend...so the following day, I drove over and bought one - an expression - and I still use it today!

Actually, I think that I had girls over to crop one other national scrapbooking day (probably a year or 2 ago because I can't remember exactly when, I just remember it occurring).

Anyway, on the cricut blog, they are having a contest to give away a cricut expression and all you need to do is post a photo of you in your craft space - so here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment