Because everyone has different tools, it could be a hard one to describe on what to do about them. The original post is HERE.
She talks about methods of organizing them...by size, frequency of use, or function. So, do you keep your embossing supplies with the heat gun or keep all tools together. She suggests that if you go to crops a lot - then have 2 sets of tools you use all the time and keep one in your crop bag. She has added several links to different storage ideas.
For me, tools that I use a lot are on my workspace OR in my crop bag. I have 2 paper trimmers - one that stays in my crop bag and one in my work area. My embossing stuff is with my heat gun. All my ATG refills are together as are all my zig 2-way glues and my pop dots - so I guess I kind of keep like things together with SOME items duplicated in my crop bag (like I have spare ATG refills & zig 2-way and pop dots in there too).
I'm enjoying your link to the organizing posts, but I'm soooo far behind and need to do this sooo much! I procrastinate so much better than I organize!! :)
ReplyDeleteI also procrastinate more than organize - in fact, I don't think I've actually done ANY organizing since late January.
ReplyDelete