Monday, April 15, 2013

Week 15 - Ink, Ink Pads and Embossing

Hmmm - didn't we do this one already - or rather...I already did this one...ha ha.  The original post is HERE.

HA HA HA - at the beginning of her post she says we are 1/2 way done cleaning our room - and we should take a step back and look at all the progress we made.  SO...I step back, trip over the piles and see that I haven't accomplished too much....boo hiss!  I guess I can access my paper, copics, ink and photos way easier - so visually, nothing is accomplished, but accessibility, there IS actually accomplishment - I'll hold onto that! ;)

She includes a lot of links for lots of ideas on how to store inks and ink pads.  I don't have a lot and the few that I have are cheap ones from Michael's and they are stored in a clear iris box 12x12 box.  I do, however, have some Stampin Up ink spots that I have put in a carrying box along with my Tim Holtz Distress ink pads and my cat eye spots (I think that's what they are called).  I like to have these kind of supplies in something that can be carried (its basically the larger sections of the bead-boxes that I'm using for my copics) because its easier if I need it for a crop (and easier to put away in this tiny space of mine).  This is one of the ink containers - the other one just has my Stampin Up spots in it and I didn't take a photo of it.



My embossing powders are also in clear iris 12x12 box - I don't have very many and they are, again, cheap from Michael's.  I don't use them hardly at all (like, never)...so its one area where I may have to purge...since its taking up space (as little space as its taking up, its still space).



No comments:

Post a Comment