Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 17 - Punches

I have very FEW punches.  In fact, whilst I was in my clean-up the scrap area mood back when this all started, I put a bunch of HONKING huge punches in my give-away box...and they are still there.  The original post is HERE.

The orignal poster has, as always, a bunch of links for ideas on how to store punches.  She reminds us that they are really heavy, so something sturdy is best.  She also mentions that if you have them cateloged so that they are easy to find within your system, then you don't really need them out and displayed.  I have mine in a photo box (or 2?) from Michaels. There is 1 punch that didn't fit, so its sitting on top of the photo box.

She provides a link to a punch organization cataloging system (downloadable) which looks very handy.

SO - off you go...organize your punches!

No comments:

Post a Comment