Of the final 2 guys she had, she picked the correct one...although, he is the one that left and came back....so who knows if he'll just continue to be married to his job & drive her away. The other guy was more of a free spirit, but I think he has a commitment problem, so she's better off with this guy for stability - although, I'm not to sure if that's a trait she'd be overly interested in.
There was a twist in that the 3rd place guy came back to propose. I really liked him, they seemed to get along really well, but he was really scared of committment and showing emotion, so I think she'd lose it with him and all his qwerks (he'd make a great accountant).
Tonight is the "After the rose" show in which sometimes they are already broken up since the taping of the final episode, so we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment