Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Its booked!

We are going to Toronto for our week vacation.

It was chosen because the flight and hotel was amazingly cheap compared to what you would normally pay. The airfare for the 2 of us is just slightly over what it normally is for 1 person. The hotel in downtown T.O. is averaging to only $110 a night...which is crazy because in Saskatoon there are few hotel/motels that cheap.

We wouldn't be going there IF the garbage strike was still on....2 months of trash accumulating...ick!

I've already got booked our tickets to two things:

Sound of Music (live musical theatre)
I'm SO excited! This is my favorite movie of all time...and I watched the TV show where the country phoned in to pick the person that would play Maria! The person I liked came in 2nd...but we're going to see the winner. It's been getting great reviews and was extended (thankfully).


Niagara Falls
What trip is complete to T.O. without going to Niagara Falls?! Its one of the natural wonders of the world. The first time I was there...I was in awe. You were able to walk a wee bit behind the falls without paying...now you have to pay to do that. You can still go on a boat to go up toward the falls...amazing and I can hardly wait to do it again. The 2nd time I went, I was surprised by all the 'carnival' like things there (wax museums, Ripley's believe it or not - etc). Thankfully are on the street behind the falls!




Still booking things in the hopes to limit the amount of line-ups we have to stand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment