We took the van in for repairs today and I'll be van-less (vehicle-less) for 8 days.
Once GJA is home from work, then there will be a vehicle around. He's taking the following week off...which is good, because it would be impossible to take PJ to and from preschool everyday without a vehicle (since its a 15 minute car ride down AHD and the Whitemud).
I'm hoping that the weather will be good for the next 4 days so I can get PJ out in the backyard to run off some energy otherwise we'll be driving each other nuts in the house.
The reason the van is being repaired is because a concrete pillar in the parking lot at WEM jumped out at me and skidded across the side of the van - above the right/back tire. How that pillar got there, I'll never now. I was ever so surprised to hear (and feel) the van bump into something.
No comments:
Post a Comment