Thursday, August 6, 2009

More things booked for our trip

I've purchased more tickets for our trip. Its so great to have the tickets...then we don't have to stand in the ticket line-up....go straight to the line that gets you into the attraction.

HHOF (Hockey Hall of Fame)
I'm really looking forward to this! I tried to go back in 1993ish and the one day we were there, it was closed for a private function...boo hoo! I could just put my face on the glass door and leave a nose print. Purchasing the tickets on-line gave us a discount on a photo with us by the most important item there - Lord Stanley's Cup! WOO HOO....bring it on!



Casa Loma
I love this place! Haven't been there since probably 1994 or 1995. It was May and a bit chilly. GJA seems to think he can find it on the subway/bus system...we shall see. The last time he was there, he saw a snake on the sidewalk...I sure hope we don't - I'll have a heart attack. This inside conservatory photo shows up in some movies - most recently the X-Men movie (it was the mutant schoolroom). The website I found to purchase the tickets gave me a 15% discount! WOO HOO...more cocktails for me!



CN Tower
The CN Tower is always busy...but I sure hope we are lucky to get there early. I love to walk/lay on the glass floor - such fun! I don't remember the glass floor the 1st time I was there...maybe I wasn't paying attention. I do remember that my Aunt was hugging the wall with her back at the upper observation deck....its pretty high 1,815 ft., 5 inches! Its currently the tallest building in the world - but that will change shortly, I'm sure. The tickets are from the same website with the 15% discount!




I've even found, what is called an outlet mall. Its supposed to be like the "mills" malls in USA (Arizona Mills, for example)...but, from what I've heard, the store prices aren't any different than in normal malls....so we shall see if we bother going there.

Still have to decide on whether we should go to the Royal Ontario Museum - if we do, we might as well save the 15% and purchase more alcohol - or maybe a dessert or 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment