Monday, July 23, 2012

WEEK 28 - Cards and Card Making Supplies

Another small post for me...see the original post here.

I keep all handmade cards that I receive and they all fit nicely in a photo box from Michaels - and still have lots of room to grow.  I don't make alot of cards - really only for Christmas and one-off thank-you notes - so I pretty much only make the quantity I need - so nothing to store.

The original poster has a lot of ideas - please go look if you have a lot of cards to deal with. 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this one!! I have been making more cards than LO's and need to better organize my stuff! But it made me jealous of all her cards!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - all her stuff is to DROOL over!

    Hope you get a tip or 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am popping over from the Circle MB and a new follower of your blog. I am looking forward to more of your creations!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Sukie!

    YIKES - I better get creating, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting via the Circle MB today! Yes, you need to 'get creating'! :0)
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA HA - Carolyn, you are right! I seem to only get to craft 1x a month - on a good month! ;)

    ReplyDelete