Hmmm...I only have a couple of incomplete pages and no kits, so this should be an easy week for me.
The information from the original post is HERE
So, the just of it is...is this is a method to help you complete these incomplete projects/pages and use these kits. She is following the method set by Stacy Julian. You put all of these in individual holders (page protectors or baggies or whatever) - label them all however you want (easiest is numerically). Then get popsicle sticks and assign the same label to each of the sticks. THEN when you have time to work on a project, grab a popsicle stick out of the pile and go find that unfinished project/page or kit and use it.
Its basically a Honey Do jar!
SO...I don't have kits (thank goodness) but I do have a few unfinished pages (usually to do the journaling or add an embelishment). I keep them in a craft keeper and whenever I'm going to attend a crop or have friends over to scrapbook, I pull that out, see what's left to be done...gather whatever I need to finish the page. If I do have what I need, then when I get to the crop, its the 1st thing I do before I can start anything new.
HA HA...I've got this task under control for my scrapbooking. Cleaning out the scrapbook ROOM or other household tasks, however, are a disaster.
No comments:
Post a Comment