They are still sitting here, not ready to be sent. I decided on my design to make the cards this year and needed a tool, that I ordered on-line at the end of September. Part of it arrived in the middle to late October, but not the entire order. Apparently part of it was on back-order and should have been sent out in a week or 2 after that (so, late October).
By the middle of November, I'm wondering what's going on...so I get a response that the seller's been dealing with a bunch of kids with the flu and that it would be sent out that week (Nov 8th ish). By the 1st week of December, I'm still waiting...so I contact the seller and get the comment that most of her packages sent to Canada take about a month to arrive...hmmmm...I thought this was 1st class mailing level....whatever.
So, in the mean time, I have already received items I've purchased in Wisconsin and Florida at the end of November....but not this one...and a month has passed since the mailing date of Nov 8. It takes 6-8 weeks to get a parcel sent to Perth Australia by boat (i.e. NOT air -mail)...yet a small, flat bubble wrap envelope from Medford, NY is taking longer than 1 month by 1st class air-mail. I have received large boxes sent regular mail from Phoenix to here and they only took 7 days!
I have now MISSED the mailing deadline for letters to Australia and I also want to pop them into some parcels I'm mailing...so now I have to re-think my design and do something else because I can't wait any more for this item. I'm disappointed because I was so excited about the card and had everything ready to go when the MIA tool arrived.
I'm interested in what the postmark is on this item when (IF) it finally arrives.
GRRRR
No comments:
Post a Comment