Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas 2009

I took this first one when I was done with the lights. This is the 1st year that Patrick would actually stand still at the tree...and actually LOOK at the camera. Now its his new thing to do. After his nap, he takes me to the tree, turns it on, and the ceiling light, as poses for a photo...ha ha.


Here is the tree when it was done being decorated. I didn't put on all the ornaments...all the glass ones are in the basement and I hope to be able to use them again some day (when Patrick learns to leave the tree alone). I'm terrible at taking photos of lights...pisses me off every year that I can't take a good one.




More posed photos...



I purchased a small tree and got some unbreakable decorations (including some Sesame Street ones) for Patrick on the main floor. I thought it would keep him from touching the main tree - ha ha - I'm so clueless! The tree was only $13 - decorations and lights were not $13. The lights switch from white to a dark blue...love LOVE the lights! He's enjoying the Sesame Street characters.



Ho Ho Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment