Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Actually, he's here. I believe he arrived in November. We took PJ to see him yesterday and got yet another classic photo! I think that he's way more upset this year than the prior year....but you be the judge!

2009

2008


2007

2006
Here's some trivia for you - for the 2007-2009 photos, the backdrop (Santa's chair etc) was what was used in a Christmas movie filmed in West Edmonton Mall called "Christmas in Wonderland". Its a goofy movie, but is entertaining because you can recognize so much in the mall. Patrick Swayze was in it too. During the filming, which was in the summer, it was funny to see people walking around the mall in winter coats and to see reindeer being walked in and out of the mall.

2 comments:

  1. That is a hilarious progression from happy to not quite sure to unhappy to "get me the hell out of here!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just about sums it up!

    I hope the next year its - I like Santa...but I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete