Do you ever feel like you are talking but no one is listening?
That happens to me all the time. GJA will say "uh huh" or "yes" but the response often makes no sense to what I'm saying. PJ tunes me out too. I also type stuff in here and I haven't a clue if anyone is reading...except that I can see a few visitors every day.
I guess typing in here is better because I can pretend someone is listening rather that knowing that no one is listening.
Must get the boy up...its way past his wake-up time and I'll pay for it tomorrow.
That is exactly why I started a blog. That, and so people would stop yelling, "Write it down already!" at me.
ReplyDeleteI read every post you write, just so you know. I get them through my feed reader, though, so you won't see me on your stats unless I click over.
Thinking of you up there in the frozen tundra.
Hugs!
I know you are reading, Sheila!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was as good as writing as you are. Your blog is way more interesting than mine is.
What's great about a blog is that people do read it, sometimes months or even years after you write it!
ReplyDeleteThanks...I guess that's true...but you never know that they are reading...at least I don't.
ReplyDelete