Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scrapbook Layout - 2008 Happy 2nd Birthday

Here's a scrapbook page of PJ's 2nd birthday.  He was really enjoying everyone taking his photo - which was very handy (and wish he would cooperate like this now).

The title was made using the Winter Woodland cartridge - I think this font is so pretty. 



WOW - this layout was featured in the Cricut Chirp for May 31, 2011 - ha ha ...I've been published (ha ha...NOT).  See for yourself - scroll down to "Message Board Highlights" and click on the link that says "2nd birthday card"  Cricut Chrip - May 31, 2011

3 comments:

  1. That font is great. I tend to ignore the fonts on the "shape" cartridges and have got to learn to pay more attention to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often will pass on a cart if I don't like the font! I just got nursery rhyme FOR the font!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA - I can't believe that it was highlighted in the May 31, 2011 chirp...ha ha....they must have been desperate for a basic thing to include in it!

    ReplyDelete