Thursday, May 26, 2011

Two more sleeps

PHEW...2 more sleeps until the fridge arrives - WOO HOO!

Here's what the door on our current fridges does after about 5 minute after being shut:


This is what the roof on the inside of the fridge looks like - no matter how often you try to wipe the water off (and you get totally drenched doing it) - it starts accumulating immediately.  We call it "strange fridge water" because we aren't sure if its just condensation or if its condensation PLUS something oozing from the fridge itself...ICK!


Gee - I had forgotten that one of the lights had burned out a month ago until I saw this photo that I took today...duh.

Anyway - the new fridge can't get here fast enough - and I sure hope it isn't a lemon like this one!

Go see the new fridge we ordered....here.... and see the arrival of the fridge... here

No comments:

Post a Comment