Take a quick snapshot of you crafting in your scrap space . . . it doesn’t matter if you scrapbook on the floor, at the dining room table, or in a scrapbook room . . . we want to see!
Here are some photos of my tiny area for scrapbooking stuff - its messy...my excuse is because its tiny and I share it with the last 2 years of income taxes.
See what I mean about tiny - the table where the 2 scrapbook pages are is about all the work-space I have. There is a wee bit of space in the front of the imagine...but really, its just big enough for the mats - so when I'm cutting something from the machine, its not really useable. I actually rarely work on my scrapbooks in here because of the lack of space. I pre-design layouts with embellishments and store them for when I have time to scrapbook - so I'm usually in here cutting images and making the pre-designed pages- AND hanging out at the cricut circle website.
Up from here, are alot of photos waiting to be worked on - there are alot more...just ran out of room on the shelves for them. I also have my stash of 12x12 white paper here
Next to that is alot of my embellishments, glue, pop-dots, ribbon - well, I guess, basic supplies. I have more embellishments elsewhere. There are also some completed albums here - I'm out of room for storing them too.
Beside this is some of my stash of card stock - I can't help myself with card stock!
Below that is some more embellishments - I have them stored in un-used baby-wipe containers.
Here are some more of my completed albumsI also have 2 jetmax drawers - this is where my patterned paper is - I keep coordinating card stock with each patterned paper section - just easier than trying to reach OVER the tax piles to get to my other card stock.
This is my cricut cartridge and handbook/overlay storage
And last and certainly least - Here I am working on a layout on my gypsy.

Great pictures. I am so glad somebody finally showed pictures that include where they keep their albums. Everytime I see a persons space I wonder where the photo albums are. That is what we make, right? Love it. Good luck with the challenge.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Cindy! I really need another place for albums...I'm totally out of room here!
ReplyDeletesmall but it works right...I love those purple snap ware containors..i put my carts in those too.
ReplyDeleteI know...those snapware containers are great for the carts!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm in awe of how much you can fit into such a small space. Good luck with the contest!
ReplyDeleteha ha - thanks!
ReplyDelete