Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another day in February that I don't like

So, as mentioned in my prior post - Feb 15 sucks because its the anniversary of a miscarriage.  Now, I have another anniversary - Feb 16 - its been 1 year since PJ's diagnosis.  Hard to believe 1 year has past and still hard to believe we're trying to deal with this dx (and the fact that he HAS this dx).

February can end at any time.

Thankfully, DH is giving me a day (this coming Saturday) to spend with my new circle friends at a local LSS to scrapbook the entire day 10 to midnight!  Its given me something to look forward to after this week and something to organize and get ready for (rather than sit and think about my 2 most 'favorite' days in Feb).  I've been so busy, in fact, that I almost forgot both of these days....but something always twigs in my subconscious and then out of the blue, I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment