Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scrapbook Layout - 2009 Merry & Bright

Here's a layout that was done completely with my stash!  WOO HOO!

This is from 2009 Christmas - day at our house (1st page) and then dinner at my parent's place (2nd page).  Its pretty basic since I took a lot of photos that year....that and I needed to cover as much of the red poinsettias as possible (I'm not a fan of red).  OOPS - I just noticed that I haven't got journaling on the 2nd page.




The "Merry & Bright" and the "A Very Merry Christmas" are both from Winter Frolic

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! You did a great job of covering up that "red" hehe

    I am glad that there is someone else who likes to put lots of pictures in their LO's as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love all the pictures1
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA - thanks, Kelly. I tried really hard to not use red on the headings...but I had to succumb and do it.

    ReplyDelete