Thursday, February 9, 2012

More silly questions to get to know me

I found this on the cricut circle and thought I'd post my answers in here.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:35
2. How do you like your steak? Very WELL done - no pink at all! 
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? the Help
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dancing with the stars, CSI
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I like where I'm at - but I'd love a place in Sydney Australia and Phoenix AZ
6. What did you have for breakfast?  Peanut butter on toast
7. What is your favorite food? chicken
8. Foods you dislike? parsnips, fish, seafood, mushrooms
9. Favorite place to eat? Keg
10. Favorite dressing? Creamy Cucumber
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Odyssey
12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and fleece top
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Africa, Egypt, Australia
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty
15. Where would you want to retire? Right where I am - or wherever PJ is
16. Favorite time of day? evening
17. Where were you born? Edmonton
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey - ha ha - its a requirement to stay in Canada (ha ha)
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Opium
20. What is your favorite face cream? arbonne
21. Favorite baby/kids products? fisher price
22. Are you a morning or night person? night...late night
23. Do you have any pets? no, but I'd love to have a cat
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I'm going tot he Bryan Adams concert in June!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? musician
26. What is your favorite memory? Getting married and birth of PJ!
27. Are you a cat or dog person? cat
28. Are you married? Yes
29. Always wear your seat belt? yes
30. Been in a car accident? Yes, but nothing major.
31. Any pet peeves? People that are conceited
32. Favorite pizza toppings? pepperoni and green peppers
33. Favorite flower? lily
34. Favorite ice cream? mint chocolate chip
35. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
36. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? one
37. From whom did you get your last email? Miriam
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Dillard's and Macy's
39. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope
40. Like your job? Sure....I'm a SAHM
41. Broccoli? YES - yum!
42. What was your favorite vacation? Australia
43. Last person you went out to dinner with? family
44. What are you listening to right now? Above Rubies Studio youtube videos
45. What is your favorite color? BLUE - not turquoise or teal...BLUE
46. How many tattoos do you have? NONE
47. Coffee drinker? 1 cup a day (I drank it constantly for 20+ years and stopped during pregnancy and didn't start again he was 5.5 yr old)  I do, however, drink a ton of Diet Coke

2 comments:

  1. What a fun questionnare! I read all your answers! I must check this out on the Circle message board!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do check it out in the circle - a lot of girls posted their responses - its very interesting!

    ReplyDelete