Thursday, February 3, 2011

28 days of ME!

Ok, I saw this on another blog (go here) and thought, I also haven't been in here for awhile, so I'm going to post something every day.  She did 30 days (because she started in January) but since I'm in February, I'll do 28 days.

Here are the topics for the next 28 days.

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your favorite recipes
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-Favorite sport
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Dream house
Day 16-Something you're looking forward to
Day 17-Something you regret
Day 18-Something you miss
Day 19-Nicknames
Day 20-Picture of yourself
Day 21-What's in your makeup bag
Day 22-Favorite vacation
Day 23-Something you've learned
Day 24-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 25-Picture of your family
Day 26-Pets
Day 27-Something that stresses you out
Day 28-3 Wishes


No comments:

Post a Comment