My #1 favourite movie is The Sound of Music! I went to it for the 1st time when I was in grade 4 and it was a field trip (and its the 1st field trip that I actually remember being on). We got to take our lunch and during the intermission in the movie, I ate my very 1st not-at-home lunch - I thought it was very cool. I watched this movie every time it came on TV until I owned the video (and now the DVD). I had the LP (and now the CD) and sang my lungs out to it - love it! I also really enjoyed the Sing-A-Long version that came through town about 3 times already - oh so much fun! A couple of summers ago, we went to Toronto and saw a live performance of it - very good as well!
Other movies that I like are (and in no particular order):
Grease
Dirty Dancing
When Harry Met Sally
White Christmas
Meet me in St Louis
Holiday Inn
Mamma Mia
Easter Parade
Wizard of Oz
No comments:
Post a Comment