Everyone needs good friends and I'm lucky to have several.
Here is a picture of my parents with Amy and Martha - that I've known since grade 1 - meeting at our house before our 25th high school reunion. We lived just a few houses away and had great fun playing for years and years.
This is me with Sheila and Denise and they are also friends from way back in grade 1 - we reconnected with Sheila through facebook and she came, with her mother to visit after moving to California right after grade 1 was done - it was a really long time since we'd seen her.
This is Michelle, Colleen and I in Victoria. I met Michelle in grade 7 when she moved from England and Colleen at University.
Here I am with Miriam, Colleen, Jocelynne dancing in Mexico. I met Miriam at NAIT, Colleen at University and Jocelynne through Miriam.
Deborah and I are at one of our many shopping trips to Portland. I met Deborah when she temporarily moved here from Perth, Australia and worked at Price Waterhouse with me.
These 2 are my Mom friends - all our kids were born within a month of each other and we try to get together a few times each year. Who knew you could make new friends when your in your 40's?!
I'm sitting here, after the Edmonton Oilers won their 2nd Stanley cup, waiting for them to arrive for the big victory parade - I'm sitting with Miriam, Heather and Karen (I met Heather and Karen in high school).





No comments:
Post a Comment