Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3 - Your first love

Phew, after this one, I'm all caught up - I hope I remember to come back every day to update. ;)

My very 1st love is probably our cat, Hobo.  Santa brought him to our house Christmas eve when I was 6 & it made me believe in Santa longer because I "knew" that my father would never bring home a kitten (or cat) and since my mother couldn't drive, there was no other explanation of how the kitten got there than from Santa.

He was part Persian and black - but not 100% black, the under layer of his fur was light grey/white, but you couldn't tell that unless you looked.  He put up with me putting him in dolls clothing and dragging him around everywhere.  I teased him alot and he would run towards me and jump up, put all paws around my arm and start kicking - I was always covered in cat scratches, but it was because I taught him to do this running/jumping/kicking thing (and encouraged it).  He was the boss of the yard and wouldn't let any other cat in - you could hear his growls and meows from anywhere in the house - it was fun to watch the other cats run for cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment