Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2011 Lilacs

Seems to be a tradition for me to take photos of my pathetic lilac tree and post on here...so I don't want to mess-up the 3 year series (even if it IS boring).

Last year I added another wee bush to go along with the 1st bush ... and its a good thing because it appears that it bloomed more than the original bush...great.  This year, Bath and Body Works had a lilac fragrance which I just LOVE - GJA, however, hates it...BOO HOO.


All the blooms have been knocked off by the crazy rain we've had over the past week.  Thankfully they were at the end of their useful life, so I was able to enjoy them before the rain ruined them.

Its certainly getting bigger - here's a photo from 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can almost smell them!

    Ann - who can't get the comment function to work with my Google profile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ann! They smell fantastic - too bad its only 1 time a year.

    What about the comment function isn't working?

    ReplyDelete