WOO HOO - I've been watching the coverage on TV for the last hour or so - so much fun...and I don't know why it is fun because you can't hear what they are saying and they are just shaking hands and smiling - but I love it anyway!
 |
| I'm not the only crazy Royal fan! ha ha |
Here they are coming off of their plane - love her dress - is it navy or black?
 |
| Laying wreaths at the tomb of the unknown soldier in Ottawa |
 |
| It looks NAVY to me!!! WOO HOO - keep up with the blue girl! |
 |
| Click on this photo - it definitely NAVY! Finally, someone is putting BLUE on the map! She does, however, need to gain weight! |
HEE HEE - as they were walking to the car, they took different sides of the crowd to shake hands. Once they met up at the end and were walking along to the cars, out of the blue, Kate darts off to the side to where there must have been a little kid with some flowers. BOY...did the security jump into action - but she was back with the group before they even reached her. HA HA
No comments:
Post a Comment