Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Scrapbook Layout - 2008 Merry Christmas

I see a theme here - scrapbook pages where all I've used the cricut for is the title.  Actually, this makes sense for me because the reason I got the cricut was because I wanted to do fonts. I was tired of the old die-cut stuff at our LSS (actually, all of them) because there was only 1 style and sometimes it was to big or too small for what you wanted to do. ALSO, I rarely got to GO to the LSS now that has PJ arrived, so I wanted easy to make die cut letters of various styles and sizes...so what better to easily do this than a Cricut!

This layout is no exception - the title is the only part that uses the cricut. These were pre-made words from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge - I put glitter on the tree (after Merry) and on the "dot" of the "i" in Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment