To accept this award I have to list 7 things about myself and then pass the award to 8 other bloggers.
This is tough...7 things.....hmmm.
1. I secretly hope it raining at 6 pm so I don't have to stand outside with my son while he runs around in the back yard (because he hates the rain).
2. I very much miss having a cat around.
3. I worry constantly
4. I'm obsessed with Imagine cartridges but rarely, if ever, use them.
5. I really, REALLY miss traveling
6. Diet Coke is a necessity to daily living
7. I have great hopes to having creative and beautiful scrapbook pages and cards, but the finished products never look as good as I had envisioned them to be.
So, here's who I will be passing this award to - 8 other bloggers that I enjoy and follow:

Wow Scrapper-dee....I just noticed your post now!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog award!
No worries!
ReplyDelete